Special Assistance from easyBus Airport Transfer
We need to know if you have special or additional needs before you travel with easyBus, so that we can provide you with the necessary assistance throughout your journey.
We need you to contact our customer relations through this online form if you:
- have a disability.
- unsure of our service offering as described below.
All queries will be answered within 24 hours of receipt.
Travelling with children:
- We welcome children on our buses and we can provide priority boarding where possible.
- Since our prices are lower than our competitors we do not offer discounted fares for children.
- All children aged 14 and over must wear seat beats. All children under 14 must be seated using appropriate child restraints, car seats and booster seats in accordance with law.
- We do not provide child restraints, baby / child seats or booster seats. We recommend that passengers travelling with children bring an appropriate child restraint with them.
- If your infant is between 6 and 23 months old you will need to can book an individual seat for him/her. The infant will need to be in an approved infant seat (brought onboard by the accompanying adults) which fits on the bus and is compliant with current regulation.
- If you bring your own child seat or booster it must be compliant with regulations and must not exceed dimension of the bus seat.
Luton Airport – Central London Service 757:
- Our partner Greenline operates wheelchair accessible vehicles. Wheelchair accessible vehicles will enable the passenger to travel sat in their own wheelchair.
- Due to the congestion at several bus stops along the route, we have to advise passengers using the easy access facility to board and alight the coach at the Green Line Coach Station at Buckingham Palace Road, Victoria. Unfortunately kerb level, traffic congestion and the general location of stops make it unsafe for our drivers to allow a wheelchair to get on or off the coach at other locations in London.
- We will do all we can to ensure that an accessible coach is prepared and available for your specific journey. You must give at least 24 hours notice of the specific journey you intend to use.
- Please call the Green Line hotline on 0844 801 7261 between the hours of 0700 and 2100, seven days a week, to make the necessary arrangements.
Stansted / Gatwick / Luton Airports – Central London Service EB2/EB4/EB9
- Disabled passengers may use easyBus providing that they are able to use one of the seats fitted to the vehicle. Regrettably due to the construction and design of the vehicle it is not possible to carry disabled passengers who require the use of their own seat / wheelchair nor is it possible to carry a wheelchair as luggage.
- Safety regulations stipulate that passengers with additional needs should not be seated at emergency exits or in cross aisles that form part of emergency exit routes.
- easyBus minibuses are exempt from the Public Service Vehicles Accessibility Regulations 2000 as vehicles with a capacity of less than 22 passengers are excluded from the Regulations.
Visually impaired passengers:
- Our Counter Staff at Luton and Stansted Airports can assist you if you need to be guided to and from the Bus subject to staff availability.
- Our Drivers will lead you to an appropriate seat to comply with Safety regulations.
Travelling with Pets:
- We do not permit carriage of pets on our buses.
- The only exception is Travelling with a Guide/Assistance Dog. We will make special arrangements for your Guide/Assistance Dog, to ensure they are able to travel with you in the bus.
- Certified Assistance Dogs for blind, deaf or disabled passengers travel free of charge in the bus.