Special Assistance from easyBus Airport Transfer
We need you to contact our customer relations through this online form if you:
- have a disability.
- If you are unsure of our service offering.
Travelling with children:
- The accompanying adult must bring on board an approved infant seat which fits on the bus and is compliant with current regulation.
- If your infant is under 23 months old you will still need to book an individual seat for him/her at full price.
- Children under 14 must be seated using appropriate child restraints, car seats and booster seats in accordance with law. All children aged 14 and over must wear seat beats.
- We do not provide child restraints, baby / child seats or booster seats. Passengers with children must bring their own child/booster seats with them. Passengers without the required seats/restraints will be refused carriage.
Luton Airport – Central London Service:
- Our partner National Express operates wheelchair accessible vehicles to enable the passenger to travel.
- An accessible coach can be prepared and available for your specific journey. You must give at least 48 hours notice of the specific journey you intend to use.
- Please contact National Express customer services on 03717 818181 from 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week 36 hours before you are due to travel.
Stansted / Gatwick / Luton Airports – Central London Service
- Disabled passengers may use easyBus providing that they are able to use one of the seats fitted to the vehicle. Regrettably due to the construction and design of the vehicle it is not possible to carry disabled passengers who require the use of their own seat / wheelchair nor is it possible to carry a wheelchair as luggage.
- Safety regulations stipulate that passengers with additional needs should not be seated at emergency exits or in cross aisles that form part of emergency exit routes.
- easyBus minibuses are exempt from the Public Service Vehicles Accessibility Regulations 2000 as vehicles with a capacity of less than 22 passengers are excluded from the Regulations.
Visually impaired passengers:
- Our Counter Staff at Luton Airport can assist you if you need to be guided to and from the Bus subject to staff availability.
- Our Drivers will lead you to an appropriate seat to comply with Safety regulations.
Travelling with Pets:
- We do not permit carriage of pets on our buses.
- The only exception is Travelling with a Guide/Assistance Dog.
- Certified Assistance Dogs for blind or disabled passengers travel free of charge on the bus.